The Kaleo Intensive Program for Entrepreneurs and Life Coaches is an exclusive opportunity to jump start your vision and focus as it pertains to your role as an entrepreneur or life coach in order to gain clarity quickly and harness momentum.
Do you have a great big idea, but can’t figure out where to start in bringing it to life?
Did you just finish your training, but you don’t know what to do next to build your business?
Does marketing and growing your tribe overwhelm you?
Are all the social media options paralyzing you from reaching your audience effectively?
You are not alone.
As a successful entrepreneur and life coach, as well as life coach instructor who has helped women launch their coaching careers, I understand the challenges you are facing today.
Over the last decade, I’ve gained tremendous experience and perspective as an online ministry leader and business owner. I remember the days when Facebook launched, Pinterest debuted, and Blogger got replaced by WordPress. And as a graphic designer as well as author, I’ve navigated both the front end and back end of cultivating and developing my own online brands.
Now I count it a privilege to make the process simpler for you.
You don’t need to go into debt or sacrifice your personal life to create a business that fits your priorities, budget, and God-given calling.
But you do need to make wise choices and be mindful of the pitfalls. You need to gain clarity about your mission and purpose and hone in on the needs of your prospective clients. And you need to receive the support and encouragement to cultivate a healthy business mindset, so that in six months or six years from now, you’ll see unregrettable progress in your role as an entrepreneur or life coach.
What’s included in the Kaleo Intensive Program?
The Intensive includes:
- eight 60-minute coaching sessions, scheduled one per week over the course of six to twelve weeks
- email encouragement and accountability between sessions
- Voxer access throughout the Intensive during normal business hours
- ongoing support and encouragement
Over the course of your Intensive Program, we’ll cover the following topics:
Identifying Your Brand
- discovering what will set you apart
- pinpoint your client and their needs
- how to create signature programs and products
- consider where you’ll find your clients
- brainstorm how you’ll market and sell your products and services
- writing your mission statement
- developing your elevator pitch and your unique selling point
Building Your Brand
- what kind of website is best for you
- what is a host and how do you maintain a site
- what content do you need on your site
- how to prepare to work with a designer
- how to pick a business name and tag line
- how to pick a domain name
- how to know if you should blog
- understanding social media and finding your place
- establishing a social media schedule and tools to implement it
Running Your Business
- setting your fees
- establishing a budget
- creating your terms and policies
- managing your business
- setting financial and measurable goals
- networking possibilities
- establishing a work-life balanced routine
- deciding what to delegate
- determining where soul-care and self-care fits
- finding accountability partners
- pinpointing refueling points
- carving out margin space
The Tools and Bonuses
At the onset of your Intensive, you’ll be provided with the following tools and opportunities:
- Highlands Assessment Battery (HAB) (a $395 value) – The HAB will provide tremendous feedback and insight for the steps you’ll take to build your business.
- Small Business (and Ministry) Planner – A step-by-step guide for considering every aspect identifying your business plan, goals, and dreams.
- Infuse Course ($197 value) – This is an excellent tool for embracing fresh attitudes and focused habits in the process of and a signed copy of Meet the New You: A 21-Day Plan for Embracing Fresh Attitudes & Focused Habits for Real Life Change.
Space is limited for this program!
If you’d like to begin the process of booking your Intensive, please complete this form. I’ll be in touch with you within one business day to discuss my availability and the next steps.