Do you feel stuck in a rut?
Trapped by the obstacles looming in front of you?
Longing to grow deeper in your faith?
Wishing God would meet your right where you are, and infuse your life with renewed purpose and passion?
While you might feel like "as is" is the best description your life has to offer, I know personally that God intends more for you. He changed me from the inside out and changed my legacy . . . not overnight but over the long-haul . . . and I'm certain He wants to do the same for you.
God didn't make us "as is." But He won't change us just because we want it. He invites us to step into that transformation process with Him.
Friend, I am convinced that God wants us to live from a place of soul-strength that comes through a fresh encounter with Him, His word, and clarity about our life purpose.
His desire for us to grow spiritually, with an understanding of our worth, is not only for our sake, but also for the impact of our legacy on the next generation. Think about it this way: In the same way the airline steward insists that a mother put on her oxygen mask first, before helping her child, we have to take care of ourselves in order to be able to serve those God has put in our charge. But this isn't just about motherhood and family legacies. This is about our place in the family of God and our impact in this world!
A redeemed, healed, and emotionally whole woman embracing a holy, purpose-filled life leaves a legacy of faith and impact.
Is that the testimony you want for yourself?
This course will meet you exactly where you are and enable to get to the next place God has for you, as you . . .
- discover the ways God has been working in your life up to this point to prepare you for today
- learn how to operate in your God-given personality, giftings, and learning style while be willing for God to use your weaknesses
- embrace a schedule that is built from your customized, God-ordained priorities and values
- pinpoint where to find margin space in your life and eliminate the chaos to find joy again
- gain courage to engage in healthy mentoring relationships
- develop a routine for digging deep into a soul-strengthening relationship with God
- craft a prayerful and purpose-filled vision for your life
About the Course
Infuse: A Soul-Strengthening, Life-Changing Encounter with God, is a Bible-based course taught by life coach and author, Elisa Pulliam. Each of the five modules are steeped in encouragement, with Elisa sharing stories and insights from Scriptures while setting the stage for a deeper understanding of the principles found in her book, Meet the New You: A 21-Day Plan for Embracing Fresh Attitudes and Focused Habits for Real Life Change, which you can find anywhere books are sold, including Amazon (purchase here).
Meet the New You is the primary text for this course, so you'll need a copy. But in addition to what you'll find in the book, you'll be gaining fresh new insights, practical resources, and encouragement.
This course will be like having Elisa as your personal coach, bible teacher, and cheerleader as you make your way through Meet the New You, dive deeper into Scriptures, and draw nearer to the heart of God.
While Meet the New You is structured as a 21-day journey, it's not necessarily a 21-day course. You may choose to focus on one module a week or turn each "day" from the book into a week. It's self-paced and laced with grace!
Each of the five modules includes:
- Video Introduction steeped in Biblical Encouragement
- Video Bible Teaching: A Fresh Encounter with a Woman in Scripture
- Devotional Download: A Fresh Encounter with a Woman In Scripture (not included in the book).
- Scripture Download
- Study Map Options (5-day plan versus 5-month)
In addition, the course includes these bonuses:
- Cultivating a Conversation with God
- Whole. Holy. Health. Stewardship
- Get Organized Challenge
- 15 Minute Rule
- 21 Scripture Prayers
- Restart Planner
- Fresh & Focused Monthly Newsletter
- $75 off of the Kaleo Program Coaching Package or $25 off of the Kaleo Infusion Coaching Package
If you've longed for the support of a life coach and would love to come under biblically-rooted teaching that offers a fresh perspective about the process of life change, then this course is for you at a fraction of the cost!
Just think of the savings if you add up the cost of hiring a personal coach, enrolling in a live course, or attending a conference to experience the type of personal spiritual and whole-life growth you desire. It could easily be more than $1000. Instead, you get all this without having to juggling or schedule or leave the comfort of your own home! It truly is a sweet opportunity that you can fit into your life, rather than around it.
If you're ready for God to meet you right where you are and offer you an authentic, soul-strengthening, life-changing infusion through a fresh encounter with Him, then this course is for you.