Simplifying the Graphic Design Process
As your graphic designer, my mission is to guide you through the early stages of concept and cultivating vision to a clearly communicated message resulting in a polished design that expands your platform and brand identity.
Regardless of the task at hand, I bring forth a work ethic steeped in a commitment to excellence with a “better than expected” turn-around. It’s my “raised by a New York Italian who still sweeps the street” mentality that is inherent to how I approach my work for you.
Every detail counts. Every deadline matters.
My design aesthetic is influenced by the desire to provide simple and purposeful solutions, without forsaking beauty and creativity. I'm super careful to bring unity to the whole of a brand image for a seamless user experience. I also admit that I'm a font and color snob, regularly checking Pantone for their “color of the year” releases.
As a seasoned and trained designer, I bring to the table the most foundational of design principles, such as white space, color theory, content organization, and careful font selection, so that a design communicates the appropriate emotion without neglecting readability or overall purpose.
Social Media and Print Pieces
How does one put together a portfolio of graphics when there's two decades worth and dozen produced each week? Here's a smattering from the last twelve months. You can view my Instagram and Pinterest boards here and here, to see how my design style continually evolves with current trends and brand updates while making readability a priority.
Decades of Experience
- art degree with concentration in graphic design and public relations
- more than 20 years of experience in the field
- 100s of brand images and logos created for small businesses
- installation, design, and management of WordPress websites
- curation of Wix.com websites
- book launch management, from design to implementation
- one-sheets for authors/speakers
- business cards
- school viewbooks
- print-on-demand and digital ebook covers and interior files
- downloadable documents
- Powerpoint and Keynote presentations and eCourses
- iMovie editing and graphic integration
- podcast editing and website integration
- social media graphics for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
Diverse Skills & Services
- Installation of Themes and Plugins
- Google Drive
- Convert Kit
- Social Media: Facebook (Groups and Pages), Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- For a complete list of the resources I’ve used, click here.
The Benefits of Working with a Life Coach as Your Designer
Maybe you’re not sure about the next best step for your design project? Well, as a life coach, I am able to use my skills at asking thought-provoking, idea-clarifying questions to help you hone your project concept and needs before I begin the actual design work. I am more than willing to customize a personalized package using any combination of coaching, design, branding, and product management that fits your budget and timeline.